Search Networx strives to create online and related digital marketing products and solutions that provide exposure for clients through leadership brands and online advertising opportunities.
Extending our current product offering, we have joined forces with some of the leading online publications to offer our clients even better value and exposure.
We have added the Times LIVE and the Sowetan LIVE to our product offerings.
Times LIVE is the fastest growing SA news website with a 94% year on year growth rate.
Sowetan LIVE, the digital home of The Sowetan, was launched in July 2010 and has already received a barrage of positive feedback from its readers.
Times LIVE, the online home of Sunday Times and The Times is the fastest growing news site in the South African market and caters to a loyal South African audience hungry for breaking news, quality journalism and the opportunity to engage and to be more informed.
The award-winning website covers breaking news, sport, entertainment and opinion backed by the daily and weekly content provided in the newspapers.
About the readers
- 61% are male
- 34% are aged 25 – 34 years old
- 36% are black, 54% are white
- 75% have a post-Matric qualification
- 65% speak English or Afrikaans as a first language.
- 45% speak English at home
- 30% earn R12 000 – R29 999 per month
- 26% earn R30 000 – R69 999 per month
- 9% earn over R70 000 a month
Sowetan LIVE represents the core values and content carried in the Sowetan newspaper, which can be described as nation-building, community-focused and informative.
The site covers news, sport, entertainment, business and consumer advice which is combined with interactive functionality and multimedia content to provide a rich and relevant news experience.
About the readers
- 64% are male
- 43% are aged between 25 – 34 years old
- 61% post-Matric qualification
- 61% speak IsiZulu, Sepedi, Setswana, Sesotho, IsiXhosa, Xitsonga, Tshivenda and IsiNdebele as a first language.
- 30% speak English at home
- 27% earn R6000 – R15999
- 24% earn R16000 – R40000
- 18% earn over R40000 a month